Re: apache2 mod_perl sarge not working

On lørdag 01 oktober 2005, 03:47, marek wrote:
> Thanks for pointing out my mistake in the <Location> directive.
> I have corrected that and added the Options +ExecCGI. Now
> the script is functioning.

There's one thing you might want to note with mod_perl2 in Sarge,
though: Debian has an alpha of mod_perl2 that had a different API than
the final release. Thus, anything you develop using mod_perl2 in Sarge
will not work for any others, and it will stop working once you upgrade
to the official release, and anything any others develop for mod_perl2
will not work under Sarge. Therefore, I would strongly advice against
using mod_perl2 in Sarge. I have discussed it with the upstream
developers, and that's advice too.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer