Re: bios - Re: GRUB problem (long, description of BOOT)

Alvin Oga wrote:
hi ya mike

Hi yourself. Glad to meet you.

I hope this message doesn't seem pugnacious. It isn't intended
to be. But your response seems to me to contain some factual
and comprehensional errors. Since this is a technical forum,
I don't feel comfortable allowing what I percieve to be the technical failings to go unnoted.

No personal criticism is intended in any way. I appreciate
your attempt to clarify my message. You are obviously smart
and intelligent, but you weren't THERE. I was.