Re: Cannot access the computer

Please post in plain text, not HTML.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 01:04:48PM +0200, Mitja Podreka wrote:

> I tried today to boot from a live CD, but found out that BIOS is set to
> boot from hard disc and access to BIOS is password protected.
> What can I do?

Well, if none of the ideas already posted for resetting the BIOS work, you
could take the hard drives out of the PCs, install them in another box, wipe
them, and install a minimal Debian installation on them.  Once connected to
the network you could then install the rest of Debian to taste.  Obviously,
non-matching hardware could present a problem.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.