Re: apache-ssl and php4

On 2005-09-26, Tim Jordan penned:
> I have a server configured with apache and php4 working great.  I
> just added the apache-ssl package and I created my own certificate.
> My problem is now when I try to access a .php page over SSL I get a
> prompt to download the file instead of it opening in my browser.
>
> Could someone please advise on what I'm missing?
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Tim

home:/etc/apache-ssl# grep php httpd.conf
    # distribution - see http://www.php.net) will typically use:
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

home:/etc/apache-ssl# grep php modules.conf
LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers: