Re: Cdrecord and linux 2.6.12

Sridhar M.A. wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 10:55:39AM -0400, Arthur H. Johnson II wrote:
> > You could always do what I did. 2.6.6 works fine for me. Of course, you
   > might not be able to get to it now.  Good think I never EVER remove old
   > kernels unless they are REALLY old ;)
> I beg to differ. I have used 2.6.12 and currently 2.6.13 and had no
problems burning cd's (multi-session, et al.). Of course, I am using
kernels that I compiled from the vanilla sources, not the debian
supplied ones.

Same here: I use 2.6.12 and 2.6.13 both. But vanilla versions, homebrewed, not the Debian versions.

Have a look at the Debian patches, that's where your problem is.