Gateway M325X Laptop (Intel 855pm chipset) with sarge installer

Looking at this gateway laptop, it's wired ethernet is of intel
manufacture but I am not too sure of it's wireless.  At any rate, does
anybody have experience with installing Sarge on this Laptop?
I would really like to know if it installs straight (as in, without
ndisserver, or any unusual need for kernal modification (I am guessing
that it will be a software modem for the rj-11 jack))  Thanks for
any info you can give!
---
Scotty