Re: very slow usb 2.0

OK, possibly stupid question -- how do I prevent that driver from
being used when the hot plug subsystem would normally use it -- and if
I do prevent that will I mount /dev/sda,b,c ... instead?  I have not
noticed a slowdown, but I didn't test very much either.

on Sunday 09/25/2005 Hendrik Sattler(post@hendrik-sattler.de) wrote
 > Roberto Winter wrote:
 > > ub(1.19): GetMaxLUN returned 0, using 1 LUNs
 > > uba: uba1
 >
 > Do NOT use the ub driver! Use the usb-storage driver instead.
 > The ub driver is not meant for high-performance and it IS the cause of your
 > problem.
 >
 > HS
 >
 > --
 > Mein GPG-Key ist auf meiner Homepage verfügbar: http://www.hendrik-sattler.de