Re: recover data from a hd

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:53:56 +0800
csj <csj@zapo.net> wrote:

> last ages. I've never had the chance to test this theory though,
> since I upgrade to a higher-capacity drive in as little as two
> years.

I'm still using a 1.6 gig drive (although sparingly) as hda - got it
back in 1996. I can get around the one or two bad spots on it ok
enough. I have one 345 megger here that I got in 1993 - probably will
still work although I haven't plugged it in for some years now :).

my other drive is a 30 gig deathstar - must not be of thailand
manufacture, since it's been humming right along for the last five
years.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.