Re: installing epiphany-extensions does nothing

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:37:28 -0400, Levi Waldron <onemorenut@gmail.com> said:

> On 9/21/05, Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> wrote:
>>  Click on the Tools menu, and select the Extensions item. Then select
>> the extensions that you want to activate.

> This apparently is my problem: the only menus I have in my Epiphany
> 1.6.4are File, Edit, View, Go, Bookmarks, Tabs, and Help. No Tools
> menu. How could that be?

Strange.  I've got Epiphany 1.6.3, and the Tools menu is there.  Are the
versions of your epiphany-browser and epiphany-extensions packages the
same versions?  (i.e. are they both 1.6.4?)

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA