Re: x-window startup and other problems

Antony Gelberg wrote:

I think that whenever somebody installs an OS, he should read the
manual.  You need to read the Debian Reference.  http://www.debian.org/doc

And I always think it's tacky when the official support website
has link rot.

Not Found
The requested URL /releases/stable/installmanual.wml was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.us.debian.org Port 80

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.