How do you load your Mp3 flash player?

Hey all,

I'm looking for a good solution to load tunes into my new iAudio G3.
The device mounts like any USB based storage device and I can copy
files into it with no trouble, but I would like to find a GUI program
that will let me make a playlist and then dump the files all at once in
the proper order. The best I have found so far is gdiva
(http://gdiva.sourceforge.net/) but it doesn't handle sub-folders and
tends to crash a lot. I see some buzz about Rhythmbox supporting this
in the future, but the current version doesn't seem to support standard
USB devices.

So.. How are you loading your Mp3 player?
(iPod users need not apply...)

--
Bill Thompson
BillT@Mahagonny.com