Security Updates

Quick question. What security update has caused a whole wack of X
libraries to be updated? I have cron-apt running and this morning at
4:00am nothing needed updating, but now when I do an update on the same
system it wants to update a bunch of xlibs. Yet on debian.org/security/
nothing seems to have been issued for today. What's up?

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey@monkey.homeip.net        D).