Re: font sizes in thunderbird's mailbox display?

On 9/20/05, Matt Price <matt.price@utoronto.ca> wrote:
> thanks michael!  got distracted and haven't tried this out thoroughly
> (didn't work the first time and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong) --
> but will archive it and keep it for future needs.  thanks,

Make sure you put the changes in $TBIRD_PROFILE/chrome/userChrome.css
and that you restart Thunderbird after making changes.  Ideally, you
should only make changes to userChrome.css when the client isn't
running.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh