Re: Overwhelmed newbie

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 06:36:51PM +0500, Fritz Brown wrote:
> I have a copy of Knoppix (don't think it's the latest) that I am poking at to get a feel for Linux.  I will have to try and find where to change the windows manager.
>
> Fritz Brown

If you press F2 or F3 at the boot prompt, you will see the various
options, including how to specify different window managers.  You can
also boot with 'knoppix 2' to get a simple text prompt and then
something like startkde or the appropriate command for the other window
managers.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez