Re: Hauppage ImpactVCB PCI Video Capture Board?

Can you post the exact link to the card, so we can see it?

If you're talking about this card, with the 878 chip, linux can use it fairly well.
(http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_impactvcb.html)

The driver is the bttv module, that is part of the kernel since long time.
I have one pixelview with a similar chip, working well under lots of different distros, debian included, of course.