Re: mouse

sela wrote:
I am going to sound like a goof ball but, my mouse roller working in the wrong direction .... mean scrolling up will take down and vice verse.

here is my  debian XF86Config-4 , which work wrong:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
EndSection
and here is my RH XF86config which works just fine with the same mouse

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier  "Mouse0"
       Driver      "mouse"
       Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
       Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
       Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
       Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"

BTW i am not emulating 3 buttons on the debian.......... anyone ? anyone ? :)

did you try to replace non-working debian config by working redhat config? (just the mouse section)

	erik