Re: expose internal network to the outside world

Matt Price wrote:

Thanks wim!  and everyone else.  I must have missed something in the
admin screens, 'cause when I logged in this morning there was "virtual
server" right in my face.  I set up the ports just as wim describes, and
it works great!  Only problem now is that when I use ssh from outside
the network, first ssh one machine, then the other, I get an error
message to the effect that :
Because they're using the same IP address, so ssh thinks it should be the same machine. But it's not, so it thinks that machine 2 is now trying to pretend to be machine 1, but the fingerprints don't match.