Re: apt-listbugs and pinning

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 01:31:08AM -0700, Basajaun wrote:
> Basajaun wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am following the Etch release, and use apt-listbugs as a way to
> > prevent installation of buggy packages. I have came across a problem a
> > (http://makeashorterlink.com/?D23453BCB), but got no definitive answer.
>
> [snip]
>
> Come on, boys and girls, surely someone has something to say about
> it...

To at least give you _one_ answer: I think you are right,
unfortunately.  You may want to file a wishlist bug against
apt-listbugs, if you don't get a better answer than that.

Public GnuPG key:  http://maurits.vanrees.org/var/gpgkey.asc
"It can seem like you're doing just fine,
but the creep's creeping into your mind." - Neal Morse