KDE 3.4.2 and British English

I just upgraded to 3.4.2. In 3.4.1, I was able to acquire British English for KDE (and Debian, but I digress) by simply apt-get install kde-i18n-engb. When I upgraded, that file was also upgraded. Well, it doesn't work. I tried to re-install it (three times): No go. I tried to install another file (French): That works. British English does not appear under the Country / Region Language (or what ever it is called) in the Control Centre.

Is this a bug? Or, are there little Gremlins running round speaking American English?

Thank you kindly in advance.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.