Re: Not able to print page footer or header.

On 9/14/05, Ralph Katz <ralph.katz@rcn.com> wrote:
On 09/13/2005 08:20 AM, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> Though I get print header and footer, in header I don't get title and
> for date/time in footer I get only time which is not matching local
> time. Where it needs configuration?

For title, date/time in firefox: Print -> Page Setup -> Margins &
Header/Footer

For local time:
$ man tzconfig

Sorry. May be I was not clear in my previous post. I have done the configuration you have suggested. Even then I get only time instead of date/time and title is not coming in header.

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/