Help with apt-get upgrade

Hi

My HDD went for a toss so I had to get a new disk and reinstall the OS.

After installing Debian Sarge (testing) from a CD which was around a year old, I did an apt-get upgrade and after downloading 240 MB it gave this error:
=======================================
E: This installation run will require temporarily removing the essential package e2fsprogs due to a Conflicts/Pre-Depends loop. This is often bad, but if you really want to do it, activate the APT::Force-LoopBreak option.
E: Internal Error, Could not early remove e2fsprogs

My /etc/apt/sources.list looks like this...
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing main
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Regards