Re: sarge upgrade hosed mysql databases

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 01:37:00PM -0700, Jeff Nelson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When I did the dist-upgrade to sarge, I could no longer see any of my mysql
> databases. All the mysql packages are installed, but the upgrade process
> apparently hosed the databases. Does anybody have an idea as to how I can
> get them back? (I wish I could say I had a current backup...)

Jeff.. besides telling you you made a classic error.. and trusting an
upgrade of an OS with all your hart because it has been trusted by you
ever since you started with it, but your shedding tears now because it
can bite.. hard, you might want to take a look at the rights. If that is
still correct.

I hope for you that that might be it.. otherwise you'll have to start
all over again.

Good luck,