Exim4 + port forwarding

Dear list,
I have been using fetchmail + procmail + exim4 to handle my mail. I
have a setup by which certain messages are received by procmail, and a
copy of some is forwarded to another address automatically.

Now, recently, due to excessive spread of viruses on the network due
to a popular but highly vulnerable mail client on a popular but
vulnerable OS (need I say more ;-), port 25 requests have ben blocked
for good! That means, exim can't forward my messages anymore.

Now, I have access through SSH to a machine close to my SMTP server,
so I have managed to get sending work using port forwarding and
esmtp. However, if I try to tell exim to relay mail to a smarthost on
my own computer (on a port different from 25, of course), exim
complains that it won't send the messages to the same machine. How do
I tell exim4 that I am actually sending the mail to a different
computer through a port, and not trying to cheat it?

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,