Re: KDE on Sid

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 13:12 -0400, [KS] wrote:
> Yes, it seems that the kde-core is almost done and I was reading
> somewhere yesterday that the Debian qt/KDE maintainers have asked other
> KDE application maintainers to start uploading their versions for 3.4.2
>
> An apt-get -s install kde-core gives me a pretty good picture with not a
> single package being removed without installing a newer version. But I
> will still wait for a signal from the maintainers team.

Hmmm... I just tried apt-get -s install kde-core and got:

	Reading package lists... Done
	Building dependency tree... Done
	kde-core is already the newest version.
	0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 231 not upgraded.

I have version 5:44 of kde-core installed. Do you see a newer version in
the sid repositories that I don't see?

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.