Flush DNS cache?

I had my DNS in /etc/hosts by mistake for my machine 192.168.1.101 but then later removed it but now, not matter what I do, it still thinks my DNS is always 192.168.1.101. Not even a reboot helps.

Did I forget to do something?

I just installed nscd and constantly tried to restart that. Only way I've been able to fix it so far is to manually enter the correct IP in /etc/hosts but that will not really work so good.

--
Love Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness,  Faithfulnes, Gentleness, Self-Control.
^^ You need all of these.