Re: where is hw_random located in the modconf's menu?

I would like to disable hw_random loading at the boot time. One approach
is to put the entry in the /etc/modules. But I would like to disable it
through modconf's interface. But I could not find it in the modconf's
menu and I do not think there is any search facility in the modconf's
program. So can someone tell me where hw_random is hiding in the
modconf's menu?

You can add hw_random to blacklist of /etc/hotplug/blacklist
--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/