Re: Which Java for browser plugins?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Which Java for browser plugins?
- From: Guido Heumann <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:07:18 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050831162633.GH28346@dementia.proulx.com> <email@example.com>
Am Mittwoch, 31. August 2005 21:15 schrieb firstname.lastname@example.org:
> I wasn't asking whether there's an official Debian package
> for the Sun Java. I knew that's impossible exactly for the reason
> you explain. What I was asking was whether there are _free_ Java
> components usable as a browser plugin and if there are, which Debian
> package contains them.
> Well, I didn't explicitly say that, but I mentioned the standard Debian
> way, which usually means that you use official _free_ Debian packages
> if possible.
I think you might get the info you want from this mail
or perhaps from the Debian Java Wiki: