How to setup a ftp/http server to enable network install in a lan?

Hi,
I have several server to administrate, and I'm expected to administrate more servers in the recent future.
I want to install debian3.1_r0a-ia64 to these servers.
I have downloaded cd ISOs from debian, and placed these ISOs on a http/ftp server in my lan.
I can boot a server using debian's boot floppy disk, the server can get an ip address from dhcp server in my LAN, and the installation process proceeds normally until I'm asked to provide an IP address and a path to continue the install.
I want to use the ISOs in my LAN to continue the install, but I can not figure out how to setup a correct http/ftp path to enable the install.
Does anybody know how to setup a http/ftp server to enable a install in LAN?
Thank you.
misha.liu@gmail.com