Re: kernel source and gcc-4.0

Hello,

thanks for the trick.

I have just tried it,
but unfortunately I still get the same error messages:
the problem is somewhere else.

Jerome
Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 the mental interface of
Elimar Riesebieter told:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 the mental interface of
Jerome BENOIT told:

Hello List,

I have jsut tried to build a kernel 2.6.11 with make-kernel on the daily update Etch box:
while I could do a few weeks ago it without difficulty,
I get now error messages: I suspected that
gcc-4.0 finds code errors where gcc-3.x finds nothing.

Is it right ?
Is there a work around ?

Edit the Makefile in sourcetree as follows:

Sorry, right patch attached

Elimar

--
Dr. Jerome BENOIT