problem setting up LVM with new debian installer (Sarge)

Hi

Moments ago I finished installing Sarge on my new machine. Almost everything went fine but apparantey I have made some mistakes.

I opted to manually partition my disk and have created 3 primary partions: /boot, / and a third partition I set up for LVM.

I then used the LVM tool to create a Logical Group and several Logical Volumes within that group.

However I did not see how I could set the filesystem or mount point for those LV's so now /usr, /var are created on / in stead of on one of the LV's and I have no swap (I wanted to set that up as an LV as well.

I cannot start partman and lvmcfg (command not found) after the installation so I don't know how I can create (ReiserFS) filesystems on these LV's and how to move the contents of /usr and /var to those partitions after they are formatted.

What are my options?

TIA

Bram