Re: Wordpress

Andy Streich wrote:
On Monday 29 August 2005 01:15 am, Björn Lindström wrote:

Andy Streich <andy@rushyglen.com> writes:

Agree. Hence the suggestion entailed a blog and the existing email
list as two views on exactly the same data.

Gmane has something like this.

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user

Thanks, Bjorn, that's exactly what I had in mind and it was implemented 3 years ago.

Any reason not to do add this mailing list to Gname?

Who could do it?

Either I don't understand what you're saying or you didn't understand the linked website: this mailing list was added to Gmane already a long time ago, and the link above links directly to its blog interface on Gmane.

Roel Schroeven