Re: DVD burning with 2.6.13

> Hello everyone,
> Since kernel 2.6.9 writing CD's and DVD's suck. The best I can achieve
> with 2.6.13 is single-speed dvd-recording. I would switch back to 2.6.8
> but reiser4 is only available since 2.6.9...(i don't care about the
> "blablabla experimental blablabla" stuff - and i'm certain that it is
> not the problem)...
>
> I would like to know If anyone can write CD's/DVD's with kernels newer
> than 2.6.8 without problems?!

I feel your pain.  I've struggled with this sort of problem in the
past and have never found a comprehensive solution-- I just fiddle
with stuff and upgrade until the problem sorts itself out again.

As of now I'm burning with kernel 2.6.10, all media including DL DVDs,
with no problems or speed restrictions.