Re: email clients with reply-to-list feature

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 11:56:57PM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> Development seems to have stalled in the last century.  The only home page
> for Elm I can find says they hope to have a new release by 1999.

Depends on whether you consider elm or elm-ME to be real elm, I suppose.
In less than a minute of Google-ing, I found freshmeat.net's page for
elm-ME with a release date of 14 July 2005, and the actual elm homepage
with a release in 2004.

Debian *was* packaging elm-ME... I'm not quite sure when it was dropped,
but it was still in the archive in 2002.

--
 Marc Wilson |     The difficult we do today; the impossible takes a
 msw@cox.net |     little longer.