Re: Problem with phpmyadmin

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 10:57:49AM -0400 or thereabouts, Jim Lynch wrote:
> I installed apache2, phpmyadmin, php4 and various other packages that came
> along with the install but when I attempt to access phpmyadmin with
> http://localhost/phpmyadmin
>
> I get a popup box with the following message
> You have chosend to open
>
> which is a phtml file from http://localhost. What should firefox do with
> this file?
>
> This is stable 3.1 installed quite recently. I'm running tomcat4 also, if
> that makes a difference.

Hello Jim:

Sounds like PHP4 is not enabled in Apache. Try the following command and restart
Apache;

    'apache-modconf apache enable mod_php4'

You may have to use 'apache2' rather than apache, don't know as I don't have
Apache 2 installed here.

--
Steve <http://sweetpig.dyndns.org:1000/>
Sunday Aug 28 2005 07:10:01 PM EDT