Re: Can SSH Default to Different Usernames Based on Remote Host?

Roel Schroeven wrote:

Yes; refer to the manpage for ssh_config. In short, create $HOME/.ssh/config with an entrie like

Of course I meant to write "entry" instead of "entrie". My first version had multiple entries and apparently I used a very naive algorithm for converting from plural to singular.

Roel Schroeven