Popfile, with or without Noffle

Hi, all,

Installed popfile, and am enjoying my training of it.  I would also like to
use it for netnews and was wondering if anybody on the list was familiar
with using the nntp module.

Everytime time I activate the nntp module by setting the one in the config
file, it works great when I restart the popfile daemon.  However, I find
that when I reboot, the daemon seems to shit itself down instead of staying
up.  Has anybody else had this problem is there a work around?!

Also curious, anybody ever try chaining noffle through popfile?  I thought
it would be cool to have popfile screen newsgroups, and wondered if anybody
tried this?

Thanks for any input,
---
Scotty Fitzgerald