Re: email clients with reply-to-list feature

Markus.Grunwald@pruftechnik.com wrote:

Hello,
  I would like to make a list of email clients which have a
reply-to-list feature either built-in or as an add on. This is what I
know so far from reading the archives. I am hoping that others would
comment about whether their favorite email client has this feature or
not.
1) mutt - Yes.
2) mozilla-thunderbird - no
3) outlook express - no
kmail - yes
sylpheed-claws - yes
Evolution - yes

Even my most-hated (www.dreckstool.de seems to be down for a while...) lotus notes has a reply-to-all button. I just think it is very unpractical that I have to delete the To: adress and therefore insert the CC adress...

regards
Markus,
I did not understand your statement completely. Could you explain more clearly? Does lotus notes have reply-to-list feature? Please note that reply-to-all is different from reply-to-list.

reply-to-all means replying to the sender+mailing list under consideration. reply-to-list means replying to mailing list alone.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Graduate Student, MAE