Re: blind spot for java

It took me a couple of times to notice I had a slight typo in my setup before
I reeally relaized what was going on, once I slowed down and double checked
my install
from( http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-java-faq/ch11.html ) all went
quite well.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016