i cant print from firefox?

Hi,

I'm using a debian testing environment on my laptop, and most of the stuff works good now, but printing is still a bit strange.

I can print pdfs with gpdf, and documents from openoffice, but I cant print anything from firefox, even though I select the same printers in the menus.

I noticed that I have a line like this in the printer properties of firefox:
lpr ${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}

I'm using cups, and I couldnt get the line above to work from the shell either, so it might be that? but what should the line say? :)

Best regards,
	Eric