Re: KDE vs GNOME

Leonardo Sá wrote:
> Is KDE faster than GNOME? I really need a good looking desktop without
> taking up that much resources...

    Search the archives, this had been done to death.

    As for my take for low resources but a desktop environment, XFCE.  Between
the options listed of KDE or Gnome, KDE.  I don't like why GNOME came into
existence so in true free software fashion philosophical differences trump any
nicities GNOME might have.  Which, btw, I don't think it has.