Re: problems installing PHP4

--- Pooly <pooly7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apache 1.3.33
>
> /usr/lib/apache/1.3/500mod_php4.info is present with
> the correct
> configuration, but when I run apache-modconf PHP4
> does not show up in
> /etc/apache/modules.conf
>
> The installation is on a sparc station, and was done
> 2 weeks ago (no
> upgrades since then).

Ok,

I think you must try the following things:
1. Install php4
2. Edit your modules.conf file and add the line for
php4 module:
LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so
or whichever place you have the library.
3. Add the module on httpd.conf
AddModule mod_php4.c

We can see if it works.

I hope this help.

Regards.

--
Sergio Basurto J.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants. (Isaac Newton)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs