Re: Re: apt-move and debootstrap - stable vs sarge

Title: Re: Re: apt-move and debootstrap - stable vs sarge

Thank you for your response…

debootstrap --resolve-deps appears to only be a valid option for the 'unstable' release…  I'm not sure why I'm having trouble with the 'stable' version.

Is there a query that can be run to check that my apt-move respository is valid (in particular the Release files)?  Is there something I can look for?  What's it supposed to look like?

Was what I did with debootstrap/scripts/stable correct?

Thanks again
Rich