Re: hacked: can't delete files

If you want to press charges and if the attack had anything in anyway related to thed United States then contact the US FBI. Why? I don't know, but that is what the news companies here in the US suggest.

The fact that you have the attacker hotmail address is nice. Belive it or not the cracker may be more than willing to discuss the break-in. On the other hand, trying to contact him or her[1] may make it harder to ever procecute him/her simply because it could scare him/her into hiding.

If the breakin was on a machine with nothing too important, i would persoanly try contacting the cracker, but that is just me.

[1] I'm not sure I have heard of female crackers, but I'm fairly sure they exist, or at least could exist.