Re: Laptop:- nothing for several minutes before bringing up certain apps..

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:56:35 +0200
"Stephan van Wyk" <stwyk@kssa.kroschu.com> wrote:

> If you are not fussy about where your Debian package comes from, U can try
> www.ubuntulinux.org and get their packaged debian with great kde... So easy
> to install and work with. Just  love it and it is Debain all the way..

Thanks anyway Stephan, but Yuri fixed my problem and I am right.

Charlie

  +++++++
Registered Linux User:- 329524
What is peculiar in the life of a man consists not in his obedience, but his opposition, to his instincts. In one direction or another he strives to live a supernatural life. .............................Henry David Thoreau

Trying Linux Debian Sarge