Re: Wordpress Multiple Blog Configuration

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:08:17 +0800, Chris Purves wrote:

> I just installed Wordpress and got it running.  In the README.Debian
> file there's a mention that the Debian configuration can support
> multiple blogs, but no instructions as how to accomplish that.

> The default wp-config.php searches for a (mysql) configuration filename based
> on the blog's host. This allows you to host more than one blog on a Debian
> system.

I guess this means something else; this means the one-install-per-user
solution as pointed out on wordpress site.

You might as well look into this for a less-than-one-install-per-user:

http://www.lauchlin.com/2005/05/15/multiple-wordpress-blogs-from-a-single-install/

Uwe