Several partitions fragmented after BIOS update

Hi,

I updated my BIOS today without any problems. But I forgot to set the
BIOS clock before booting to Debian which caused fsck to force checks
on all partitions. Nothing weird in that, considering the system clock
was 2 years off, but after fsck had checked the boot partition, it
said "12 % non-contiguous". Root and home were also slightly
fragmented (less than 5 %).

Now can anyone tell me what happened or may have happened and should I
be concerned?

Ville