Re: monitor PC2000 F17 69T technical informations?

Alexander Schmehl wrote:
* Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@sks.co.yu> [050821 17:18]:

I have the monitor PC2000 F17 69T. It was given to me yesterday, but without the manual.
I need the technical informations bellow to set up my X Window:

[..]

Has anybody these informations? If so, please tell me! Thanks!

Take a look at read-edid [1], which might find that information for you.

Interesting. Did not know about that.

But when you have 2 monitors, one on AGP and one on PCI, which one does he get the edid info for?

The command(s) seem not to take any options.