Re: Mule client

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 05:22:20PM +0430, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> On 8/21/05, Frank Hempel <red_socks@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > Arash Bijanzadeh schrieb:
> >
> > > Hi, I need a mule client for my Debian site, anybosy knows any thing?
> > >

> > try aMule (http://www.amule.org)

> I just tried but could not compile it! Is there any package

Both xmule and amule are in Sid, but with the gigantic library changes
taking place right now, I have no idea how long it will be before they move
into Testing.  Which version of Debian are you using?

If you're willing to try unofficial packages, apt-get.org offers several
ways to get amule.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.