reportbug bug. Etch/Testing.

I just tried to report a bug via reportbug.  It asked what the package
name was, and I entered ssmtp.  For whatever reason, it only got
"ssmt", which it naturally couldn't find.

The bug is, after installing ssmtp, I still have cron entries trying
to call exim:

   Aug 20 20:08:02 localhost /USR/SBIN/CRON[5109]: (mail) CMD (  if [
   -x /usr/lib/exim/exim3 -a -f /etc/exim/exim.conf ]; then
   /usr/lib/exim/exim3 -q ; fi)

This is after "aptitude install ssmtp"

(0) infidel.spots.ab.ca /home/keeling_ cat /etc/debian_version
testing/unstable

I will try exim4 (again).  I'm having a lot of problems with smtp at
the moment and am grasping at straws.  But what's the problem with
reportbug?

    (*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling           Linux Counter #80292
    - -    Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/autospam.html
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt democracy human rights Taiwan Independence