Re: Java and Konqueror?

	hello Curt.

	Here is a howto link for enabling java for your web browsers.
http://www.debian-administration.org/?article=142
A couple of things need to be done first before applying the java howto.
Add the user to the scr group, by the command as root : adduser username src
Then download the java package to /usr/src      Then follow the java howto.
To enable jave in the Konqueror browser go to > setting > configuer konqueror
> java & javaScript
Set the "path to executable or jave" as below
/usr/lib/j2re1.5-sun/bin/java
Check "enable jave globally"

             your sincerely

                        peter colton